Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Summer Session '05

Summer session starts tomorrow, yak, I'm not ready to go back into my hermitish life yet!

This summer's lineup of classes are:
  • Molecular Biology Of HIV
  • Data Mining (Audit)
  • Biochemistry (Self Inflicted study to prepare for Fall)
  • Portuguese (Also self-inflicted so I'm not preceived as a stupid Americano in Brazil)

Please contain your jealousy and yes, I am aware of my own insanity :)

Goodbye wine, goodbye martinis, goodbye social life ... I will see you in July !

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 PM

 
Blogger M said...

Jim - I think Trisha Yearwood said it best...or wait was that LeAnn Rimes...

hell they BOTH said it

How Do I Live Without You?????

9:42 PM

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Dammit Matt, now I will hear that song in my head for days :)

Oh, I'm not dying, its just summer school ;)

12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home