Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

No! Flash

One of the reasons I don't watch network television is advertisements. I thought, years ago, that the internet would be a safe place from the devil on Madison Avenue. But no, they came. I installed AdShield and with a click of a mouse I could block pop-ups and in-line ads left and right. I was happy. Then came Flash advertisements, those pesky animated ads that hundreds of $60/hr American $30/hr Indian $2.50/hr Chinese programmers are working furiously and efficiently to churn out and unecessarily clog up bandwidth. AdShield wouldn't work on them. I was sad.

Now comes No!Flash, a new product that blocks the Flash based advertisements. Happiness restored.

Check it out, its free and easy to install.

No! Flash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home