Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Idiot Stick Figure With No Soul

Hi All,

If you've been on my blog for any length of time you have heard me talk about my friend Noeha. She is coming into the home stretch of a divorce. Its been particularly challenging for many reasons. I encouraged her to blog it; this is afterall a good vehicle for soulful catharsis.

Shes' just getting started but check it out. I doubt she will post with my regularity since she works crazy hours and has a 10 year old son but things will get very, very interesting as the story progresses. Even I will be posting my 'involvement' in the saga when the time comes.

Idiot Stick Figure With No Soul

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Sangro, I know she will appreciate!

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home