Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pathetic

Wow, I am a pathetic blogger. Its been so long that blogger did not automatically log me in and I had to go searching for my username and password! Sheesh.

High level summary: Work, School, Work, School, cook, WorkSchool. Cook is intentionally written with a lower case "c" :) Work and School are one in the same since both involve digging into the representation and processing of genomic cancer data. Good thing I love it since I do it about 90 hours a week.

More later (later as in sometime before Thanksgiving!)

2 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

glad to see you are still around, even just briefly. Take care

1:14 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Suzy, just hit a busy patch :)

7:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home