Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Raspberry Lemon Coolers

My sister made these for me the last time I visited. Not only is she a yoga and kickboxing mistress, she mixes a mean cocktail.

I swear we aren't alcoholics, we just don't like drinking the same thing twice, really!

I'm trying these for Noeha's Cairo party. Beware my guinea pigs :-D

  • 2 6-oz Containers of Raspberries
  • 3 Cups Citrus Vodka
  • 4 Lemons, cut into 8 pieces
  • 3 T Sugar
  • 6 Cups Lemonade (from concentrate)
  • Ice
  • Mint

    1) Muddle berries in bowl, add vodka. Cover and chill overnight
    2) Strain vodka.
    3) Place lemons and sugar in pitcher. Smush lemons with wooden spoon. Add lemonade and raspberry vodka, stir to blend.
    4) Add ice to pitcher and stir.
    5) Divide smushed lemons and ice among 8 glasses. Pour in cooler, add springs of mint. Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home