Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Scraping W For Hotties

I really need to start carrying my camera everywhere. I missed a priceless photo op in the campus parking lot yesterday.

I parked between the two SUVs, feeling a little claustrophobic, considering my car could fit into the back of either. One SUV had a young man attached to the bumper. The young man had a paint scraper. He was scraping a W 04 sticker off the back window. I loved it.

Me: Feeling guilty about your choice, are you?

Kid: Huh? Oh, no man I didn't vote for him.

Me: Why the sticker?

Kid: My dad gave me this car to get back and forth to school.

Me: Ah, feeling guilty about his choice then.

Kid: No, I'm selling it, easier to dump without the sticker.

Me: Good point but why are you selling a vehicle you aren't paying for?

Kid: I can't afford the $110 a week to get back and forth!

Me: $110 a week, Holy Crap! (remind me not to complain about my $40 a week)

Kid (laughing): Yeah, and its impossible to pick up the hotties with this on the back of my car!

Attaboy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Funny isnt it. #1: Hotties, about #30: Finances, about #100: Politics.

Ah, to be 19 again :)

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

LOL Brian,

I think that would get the 19-year old male vote :)

7:04 PM

 
Blogger M said...

Now THIS made me smile!

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Glad I could give a smile Matt :)

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home