Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Giving Good Face

I was taking a break today in the library and reading one of those disposable articles on the 100 most beautiful people. I learned two things. First, I didn't know who half of the beautiful people were. Secondly, my tastes must be orthogonal to the those making the selections.

Heres my idea of giving good face.




Boys: Colin Farrell, Jake Gyllenhaal, Antonio Banderas, Edge, Matt Dillon, Gael Garcia Bernal, Eric Balfour, Jason Statham, Denzel Washington (50, wow), Jesse Metcalfe.




Girls: Angelina Jolie, Cate Blanchett, Daryl Hannah, Nicole Kidman, Lauren Bacall (81,wow), Halle Berry, Delta Burke, Uma Thurman, Marcia Cross, Salma Hayek.

Afterwards I tried to determine any recurring theme in my selections. None were apparent, except all of the boys had dark hair.

Who do you think gives good face?

10 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Well this tells a lot since you put the men first and the largest image of a woman is what i would consider a gay man.

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Yes, very analytical B(boy) before G(girl). And I'm terribly sorry to hear that the gay men you know look like Lauren Bacall. LOL

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

ahhh foiled by the alphabet AGAIN!
Yes Jim. Yes they ALL look like Bacall. No. wait... I take it back some of them do look like Bea Arthur.

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Poor Scotty, it just might be time to move! LOL

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

yep you are correct.

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Ah Noeha, we are dangerous together, arent we? :)

9:45 PM

 
Blogger DIVA said...

4 words - Colin Farrell - YUM - ME!

7:59 PM

 
Blogger George said...

I totally agree with your choices. Well, maybe with the exception of Daryl Hanna. she needs some better roles, a fish, a robot and a psycho.

8:27 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Yes Almond YUM ME is right! I just saw Colin in a movie where he does girls AND boys, very interesting :)

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

I knew you had excellent taste George. Yes, I agree Daryl needs some more interesting roles but I have to admit she pretty much made Kill Bill 2 :)

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home