Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I know

Yes, I know I've been neglecting the blog; mine and everyone else's. Not gonna change soon since on top of the two jobs, 3 classes and on-going renovation, now I have interviews and, of course, the graduation party.

Thanks to BGB for the feature. Yes, they are right, I do this for myself, its my way of keeping in touch with friends and family that live far away (which are most). Its also a good 15-minute sanity break.

I haven't forgotten about GMR either, I think I might do an interview on the streets, so to speak, for my first post there.

Be back soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

You amaze me, I don't know how you do it!

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Really its simple Josh, just drink 12-14 cups of intolerably strong coffee a day and abandon any hope of a social life :P

9:32 PM

 
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Still alive and kicking...keep the coffee flowing and good luck in the next month.

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Steve!

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home