Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Interlude

Interview in Houston today went well, so thats sort of good news - bad news. I like Houston as a city, particularly the people but the weather, yikes. Well, its all about the job, so we will see.

Still dont have pictures from the Grad party since I wasn't sober enough to operate a camera, hopefully the pic takers will send them tomorrow.

If you are on Beta Blogger (Ryan, Bunny Lynn) please be aware I (and other non beta-bloggers) are not able to leave named comments on your blog anymore.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

I'm not liking this Beta Blogger thing!

Houston is a nice city, but the humidity will kill you - I was raised in South LA and it was pretty high there - I feel like I'm going to die there in the summer.

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Joshua said...

Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

10:19 PM

 
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

I can't wait to see your drunkenness.

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Niether am I Steve, it should at least work, shouldn't it? Did Microsoft buy blogger, is that what's going on? :)

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Joshua!

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Last time I showed you my drunkenness, you screamed and ran away Scott :)

7:41 AM

 
Blogger ryan charisma said...

I don't see why you can't leave messages on my blog.

why?

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Named messages Ryan, beta blogger doesnt recognize non beta bloggers as users.

Just let me whine, thanks, lol :)

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Jason said...

I think Mr. Gates is involved somehow. Seeing how the zune pretty much flopped, he's on to the next hot thing. Beta Blogger-- you're hurting people!

Can't wait to see all the drunkeness and mayhem.

10:30 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Jason, not really sure if there are pictures of the drunkenness and mayhem! I'll hopfeully get some shots tomorrow :)

1:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you live in Houston long enough, you love it ..

1:48 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Anon - I love Houston - the culture and people, its just the weather and allergens that I don't like.

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home