Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Translation

I discovered Ivri Lider, Israel's gay pop icon, last year after falling in love with the Rita cover song that he sings in the movie Yossi & Jagger. Since then Ive ordered all of his CD's from a store in Jerusalem. I even ordered a copy for Girlfriend X, since she is really into foreign language music these days. She asked me to translate the following song, "Bo" (Let's), which is the song from Yossi & Jagger. Just because I know the Hebrew alphabet doesn't mean I know the what the words mean, lol, but I managed to find some Youtuber that did the work for me. My work is done!




The video has all sorts of clips from Yossi & Jagger. If you haven't seen it yet, do, its sorta Brokeback Mountain but Army soldiers instead of cowboys and Lebanese/Israeli border instead of Wyoming.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home