Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pinot Memories

I only have two moods, happy and mad-as-hell. Last night I was mad-as-hell. So I did what any sensible person would do, I drank a whole bottle of Pinot Noir. I tried to watch Off The Black but I fell asleep. On the floor. With my big headphones on. That was all fine but I looked funny with them on when I was jolted out of my deep sleep to answer the door at 8am. It was the guy from Home Depot in with my new fridge. I need to write things down, lol.

Atlanta called again today to try to spin doc me into taking their ridiculous offer. I cracked.

"Look, you can put a big ol' fluffy bonnet on crazy but its still going to be crazy".

I don't think they will call again.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger purpletwinkie said...

I hope you took the headphones off before opening the door.

"Look, you can put headphones on crazy but its still going to be crazy".

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Sorry about the offer Jim. I wish you luck in your endeavors. ;) It would have been fun to be in ATL.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

LOL, Scott. I did take them off but I had big dents on the side of my face from sleeping with them on.

4:18 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Brett. I liked ATL but I like Austin better.

4:18 PM

 
Blogger M said...

Awwww - I wish you well in Austin :-)

6:05 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Matt!

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home