Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Boo, yay

Contract on the house fell through. But. That is OK since I found out today from the work place that we are still 4-6 weeks out on the official HR paper offer (yes, it takes this long, lol).

My dryer and fridge conspired against me yesterday and both broke; dryer can be saved, fridge cannot.

I developed a sinus infection yesterday. Its always good to have a Dr. in the family. I interrupted his jog through downtown Cincinatti and he fixed me up with a Z-pak! Yay.

Off to buy a new fridge then pack up for the ATL trip!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

Sounds like it is definatly time to leave Dallas, everything is saying goodbye already!

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

LOL, right Suzy! I'm definitely ready to say goodbye too, have been for about 8 years :)

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck Buddy!
Hey, you have a drug connection in Nati? I may need him :)

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Ya, its my bro in law, hes actually a pediatric oncologist, lol :)

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home