Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sold!

My townhome officially sold on Friday.

This is wonderful considering I got more than I wanted. This is a good year to get rid of property, since interest rates will likely rise next year. I was also becoming concerned about the horrendous glut of townhomes on the market and the rising foreclosure rates.

THe Highly Elusive Urban Tara had her graduation partay last night, it was a little too much fun. It was nice to meet all of her out of town crew, as well as the people that work for her. Her 100-lb puppy was very excited to have so many people around to pet him and feed him queso and chocolate macaroons. I wouldnt want to be around this morning to see how he reacted to all that.

I randomly stopped off at the Round Up afterwards, which probably wasnt such a good idea considering the 4 Alleve I just took, lol. Oh well, no time to worry about that, I have a Hotel Godess lunch party to go to. I hope she has her special Bloody Marys prepared.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Congratulations on the condo selling - it seems that you can go anywhere and do anything now....good feeling!

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Steve, yes that was a major hurdle!

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know too well the pains associated with selling. Sorry to hear about Atlanta. I'm sure you'll end up where you'll want to be. You're a smart cookie.

Round Up...Hey, I've been there. I should have looked you up during my short stay in Dallas a few weeks back.

12:31 PM

 
Blogger ryan charisma said...

Come to NYC!

There's dead people everywhere for you to examine!

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Jason. Ah, R'Up, good for a few laughs!

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

LOL, thanks Ryan, there seem to be dead people everywhere :)

7:19 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

Load up the truck Jethro, Austin's the place for Jim to be!
Black Gold(en cheeked warblers)
Texas (chi) Tea
and Naked Yoga!

What more could a boy want!?!

11:16 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Lets hope so JC, Austin is still my favorite city! I know my friends and family there are pushing for it.

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home