Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Sister

Sister is coming in today for visit, sans kiddos. I think this is the second time shes been in Dallas during the, yikes, 16 years I've lived here. I wanted her to see my place downtown before I leave, since it is very her.

Oh, that reminds me. I will probably have to take a break from writing about the important things like food and movies and digress into the trivial so I can bring you up to date on new work things, moving, love life, etc.

I'll try to make it brief so we can get back to important matters. :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

Say Hi to Sister for me. Have a great time!

5:42 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

We did, thanks. BTW, she loved the quilt too! :)

9:54 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Have a fun visit. It's always good to get together with family.

And just to remind you of what's important, tag!, you're it:
http://olehmichael.blogspot.com/2008/04/really-good-meme-redux.html

3:03 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

We did, thanks Michael!

6:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

But don't think that posting in the comments from a technical manual has gotten you out of this tag!

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Curses, lol, I thought for sure the SQL Server Reference Guide quote would be my get out of tag card :)

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home