Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Of Interest

I've had some low grade bug for the last couple of weeks. Not that its of interest but its basically made me so tired I've been asleep by 9p every night. For those that know me, that is about 5 hours earlier than normal.

So Obama, yay! Predicitable win but who knew by such a landslide. I dont think of this as so much a slam against McCain as it is a long overdue, collective reaction to the last 8 years.

I signed up for a PHD program, in Health Informatics. The fun never stops. You have about 5-8 years before you'll need to start calling me Doctor :) lol

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

WOW, Dr. Jamie! That will be wonderful. I'll have to start planning a really special quilt for the Doctor.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

9:39 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

So, will you make 'house-calls' for certain ailments...
I do hope you will warm up your stethoscope first!

Seriously, really cool - Good Luck! I wish I enjoyed that much abuse... yet there are times I wish I finished my masters, but kids and sleep got in the way

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Suzy, feeling fine just tired! Dr. JLO, nice ring, eh? :)

8:05 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks JC! Yikes, I could not have done my masters without being single/no kids.

8:06 AM

 
Blogger john said...

The tired bug must have bit me too...this week more than any other, I have been more tired.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

John, There is some low grade cold sweeping the country so you might have picked that up!

6:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home