Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unconventional

I hope everyone has a good T-Day, if thats your thing. I'm doing something that I havent done before for the Thanskgiving Holiday. More on that when its all said and done.

Special thoughts goi out to my sister this year. She is having a rough time right now, divorce pending. She will pull through, be better and stronger. How could she not, she is talented, smart and a wonderful person. One of the suckiest aspects of life is that bad things happen to good people. But when it does happen you are lucky to have good friends and a supportive family.

That is my hope for everyone pre-holiday.

Peace, שָׁלוֹם

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

11:21 PM

 
Blogger suzy said...

Happy Thanksgiving.
I will keep good thoughts going out to sister. I know she will continue to be wonderful.

12:53 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks John! Hope you had a great holiday too.

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Suzy, yes, she will be fine!

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home