Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

So long, Porsche

Before I start blogging about my trip to Rome, there was one other minor detail --Porsche died; transmission issue, $25K to repair; buh bye.

It took about a millisecond to get rid of it then about another two months to decide what I might want. Not that I really need a car anymore since I've managed to turn Houston into my own personal Manhattan.

Here's the new one.



People keep asking me if I miss Porsche. I find that a really odd question. Of course I dont. It no longer served any purpose other than to become a growing liability. I always move on from anything displaying this characteristic.

Quickly.

9 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

Cute new car!
Looking forward to hearing about Rome! My absolutly hands down favorite city on the planet.

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks, Suzy,I love the mini! Also loved Rome and will most likely go back.

7:14 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

Are you talking about the car or people?

11:46 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

JC, car in this case :)

9:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your new car! Dr. J-Lo! You can make my restaurant reservations for me from now on. :)

12:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your new car! Dr. J-Lo! You can make my restaurant reservations for me from now on. :)

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Anon! (M-Tay)

6:07 AM

 
Blogger Drift Financial Services said...

Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this. Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.
Web Development Company in Greater Noida
Software development company In Greater noida

CMS and ED
CMSED

Homoeopathic treatment for Psoriasis in greater noida

1:01 AM

 
Blogger Giftlaya said...

I got nice information that is very useful to me. Thank you for sharing this blog post.
Birthday Decoration

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home