Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Friday, June 03, 2005

T Minus 23 And Counting

Is it national shit day today? I've got to remember to mark my calendar next year.
  • My friend Noeha blows out her knee, cant walk, MRI not back until next week. This is bad since this happened to her other knee a year ago and it took a year for her to get back to a normal life.
  • My friend David in Chicago came home to find his house had been ransacked, what they didnt take, they damaged.
  • My friend Alana comes home to the county ME and ambulances taking her neighbor out in a body bag, nice.

Thankfully only 23 minutes left.

Where did I put my vodka again?

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

OMG - Thursday was HORRIBLE! It was such a bad day that I took off Friday just to get away from work! Everything went wrong on Thursday! Something was out of alignment somewhere...oh wait that is just my back again. JIM call Julia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

I'll call Julia!

Oh, better, why don't you go out and have 3 margaritas, 3 watermelon shots and 6 vodka cranberries ;) LOL

12:35 AM

 
Blogger M said...

hmmm - that is a thought - I will look into that - but having never been drunk before I would be scared how all that alcohol might affect me....

1:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home