Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Parenting

courtesy of my friends Chris and David ....

Most of America's populace thinks it very improper to spank children, so we have tried other methods to control our kids when they have one of "those moments".

One that we found very effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk. They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our little car ride together. We've included the photo below of one of my sessions, with our son, in case you would like to use the technique. Its very effective







4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Noeha, you need no parenting advice, you have single handedly raised the perfect son.

But ... you can always use a good chuckle!

11:39 PM

 
Blogger cola boy said...

My dad told me he was taking me to Disney World one time after I was bad. I was confused about that. He then drove to an old burned-out building and showed me that Disney had caught fire and burned down. I never misbehaved again. ;-)

6:56 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Cola, oh man, that is parenting genius! :)

7:15 AM

 
Blogger M said...

Damn Cola Man - wow - ha ha

what a great idea :-)

6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home