Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

American Idol - Closure

Damn! Looks like I wont have to watch American Idol, again.


A note from Andrea

-------------------


Hi Gang! It was a pretty busy morning this morning! Julie and I got to the Erwin Center by 5:00 am, and waited until 7:30 before we got to go through back checks and get to our seats. The actual auditions started at 9:30, and I sang at 10:00 on the button. We grouped up (4 at a time), and each sang until the judges stopped us. They let me get about half way through my song, and the other three in my group got to sing about two lines each before he made them stop. Though he was exceptionally complimentary, the judged realeased us all to go. In all the time Julie and I were watching, we saw about 3 people chosen to move on, out of the two sections we were able to watch. It was a fun experience, and going in without ANY expectations, I felt I did pretty well. Thanks to all of you for your notes and e-mails nad words of encouragement. You are the best friends a girl could have. You can check out pics and a much more professional and informative today by visiting Julie's webpage at www.julieholden.com. You can see the hip sign she made for today, that will be sure to show up on TV! Now, I must drag my sleep deprived self to bed for a few winks before rehearsal tonight! Love to you all,A

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Yeah, I'm sure there is a bit of disappointment. BUT, she still has that awesome voice and it does sounds as though she enjoyed the experience.

7:46 PM

 
Blogger hbjock said...

Hey studly, thanks for your comment... yeah #3 is pretty hot =) And I like a guy who can still stand to eat more carbs and havea drink or two than the super lean guys who can't eat anything =)

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Hey BFL,

Nice new site design. Its like Madonna going to your site now, always a new cool look!

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home