Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Tagging Weirdness

OH NO, I was tagged and didnt even notice, worse, I didnt feel a thing :)

This probably falls under 'worlds strangest collection of10 songs' but this is my repeat cycle on my MP3.

  1. Nightclubbing - Grace Jones
  2. Everlasting Love - U2
  3. I'll Be - Cibelle
  4. Felicidade - Suba
  5. Samba de Bencao - Bibel Gilberto
  6. Jumpin Jumpin - Destinys Child
  7. At Last - Etta James
  8. Evil - Interpol
  9. Speed Of Sound - ColdPlay
  10. Longview - Green Day

2 Comments:

Blogger purpletwinkie said...

I think those of us who were tagged and had the balls to put the list out there all think our list is the weirdest one. Yours is pretty tame :) I love Etta James. I'm singing that song (in my head) while I type this.

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Youre right about that Scott.

Wow, I shouldn't have 4 Caipirinhas the try to spell weird, lol.

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home