Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Prison Coif

























Irma & Perry
Love Your Hair
Preston & Belt Line
Dallas, Texas
214.991.2111

I got a haircut, woo! I had been telling my friend Perry (shown here in mid chocolate chip muffin chew) and his partner in hair, the lovely Irma, that I was going to blog them. Think of it as free publicity! They both liked that thought. And honestly, the are both very good at what they do.

So you're wondering about the title. In the first 15 minutes I knew Perry he asked my opinion of his idea for a vacation resort.

"Its a prison theme, I'm the warden."

He is serious.

5 Comments:

Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Um, where's the pic of your new doo?

6:17 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Its the same doo, not pic worthy :)

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Ewww, that does not sound appealing and I'm not just saying that because I am a food ho.

I'll mention that aspect of the prison theme to Perry. Really, his resort should be authentic.

10:25 PM

 
Blogger hbjock said...

Well I dont' know about the prison theme.. but Perry is kind of a cutie =)

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

BFL, I'll mention that to him ... now youre in big trouble =) hehe

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home