Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jersusalem

Before I continue on with new place I have to introduce Jerusalem, since it will be making an appearance in the living room post. Its my first attempt at using acrylic paint. Or any paint. I am not an artist, clearly, but I wanted to try. Its not done yet, I still have to put some more work into the religious symbols and I plan on adding some Hebrew lettering.




( I know its a bad shot, I took with my phone :) )

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Awesome.
It looks like you've tapped another talent there. Looking forward to the final print.

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Jason. I'm not sure if I'm talented but I'm glad you like ti and it really is fun to do.

9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home