Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Work

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the office yet. You can probably see that "in transition" look for yourself. The office is a room, actually a floor, that lives between my bedroom and the living room. I decided to ditch my old desk and get a glass and chrome version. I like it. At night I put lights underneath the desk and the whole thing glows like a strange craft.



One of the things I really like about new place are the windows (there are plenty) and the shades. The shades are not anything special but they slide up from the bottom and down from the top. A few of the windows didn't have shades by design, some new concept in "open-ness" which I still call a lack of privacy. But I found the manufacturer online and ordered some more. Super inexpensive - $100 for 2 rather large and odd shaped coverings. If you're in the market, try selectblinds.com.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

The mirrors are beautiful. The space is wonderful, I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

2:05 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Suzy! I should have ti figured out next week. Look forward to cook(kitchen) and eat (dining room) next :)

6:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home