Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cook

Continuing on with new place. Viola - the kitchen. I heart new kitchen!

The granite countertops are fantastic. So much space for the cook in me. And everyone who has seen me cook knows how I like to lay everything out before the process begins.

Oh, and a GAS cooktop; I love cooking with gas. For some reason everything cooks more evenly. There's gobs of space, in fact two of the pull out drawers by the stove are still empty, as is the cabinet over the fridge. The big stainless vent-a-hood over the stove took a while to figure out, but now I like it. All the buttons glow cobalt when its on. New dishwasher was so quiet when I ran it the first time I thought it was broken.




Kitchen, angle right




Kitchen, tap dead center




Kitchen, pillow farm




Kitchen, angle left




Kitchen, facing to living

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! I can only imagine what great dinners you will make. We will let you know when we are in the area!!
Love,
DC MOM

6:44 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Definitely do, DCM!

Tonight's dinner was Tequila-Lime glazed salmon with Jalapeno-Cilantro Couscous. I liked.

When I move, this kitchen comes with :)

7:32 PM

 
Blogger suzy said...

My kitchen wants to grow up and be your kitchen. Cookin with gas!

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thank Suzy, I am really enjoying it!

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home