Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Brazilian Boobs

The mail came, no bills, good, Netflix movies, yay! I can watch those until Steve McQueen gets here. Oh, my package from the Brazilian consulate, yay, this must be my visa. WTF? They have sent back everything! Nice form letter, box checked, you forgot the processing fee. WTF? How could they claim that when the money order for the processing fee was in the package of crap they sent back to me! Idiots! GRRRRRR. lol

I need to get Whatevia all over these people :)

Love, getting sweatier and more annoyed!

2 Comments:

Blogger hbjock said...

Hey stud, sorry you've been having such a shitty time with the Brazilian authorities. Well, at least you have your Netflix! Heheh.. maybe you just need to make yourself a vodka tonic to unwind a bit. And no, you can't have Keanu, 'cause he's mine. Heheh j/k... You know, it's funny... he and I are related by marriage. But unfortunately, I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting him... he's not too fond of his father, so he doesn't come here very often. Oh well...

11:05 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Wait, you are related to Keanu and you've been keeping it a secret from me! :)

How cool is that! I know he gets alot of smack talk over his acting skill (or lack there of) but I still like him!

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home