Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Checking In

Just checking in to say Hey!

Don't have too much to say tonight. Finished up with Savannah and Raleigh. I like Raleigh but I think it might be too small for my urban taste. I'm planning on making another trip in January just to check it out on a Friday night not during the holiday season.

I just counted the number of states I've been through in the last week: Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. LOL, yikes.

Tomorrow my niece and I will make our Christmas sushi :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

That is a lot of territory to cover in only seven days. Christmas sushi sounds like a fun activity! Have fun on your break!

12:15 AM

 
Blogger The Persian said...

Happy Holidays Jim! :)

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks guys, I hope everyone had a great holiday break! See you all back in Dallas later this week :)

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Have a vfry happy New Year Jim.

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home