Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

AM Extroversion

This phone call is actually from yesterday morning. This guy is cracking me up!


Hello, this is Jim

Hey, its The Extrovert, I was doing my Christmas cards last night and was wondering if I could have your address to send you one.

Sure but I'm not sending cards this year, I'm donating to charity instead so just dont expect to receive one in return.

Oh, actually I like giving more than receiving, in fact, I'm 100% giver, I could give, give, give all the time. I'm probably the best giver you've ...

(Its a phone call but I can still see the winking)

LOL, I'm hangin' up now.

LOL, Jim, you know I can't help it. I really did enjoy meeting you.

Me too, we'll do it again sometime.

Good, I'd like that. Now if you need anything be sure to call me. I just live across the street and I'd be more than happy to run over and give it to you!

LOL, I'm hangin' up now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Move.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

The irony is he was so busy with the comedy routine that he never did get my address :) lol

7:30 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Therein lies the problem, Jimbo, I didn't, the lovely lesbians did. I think travels and school starting in Jan should create a death by natural causes effect :)

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home