Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pina Colada Jello Shot

1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatin
1 cup Pineapple Juice
1/2 cup Malibu Coconut Rum
1/2 cup Mailbu Pineapple Rum
Coco Lopez

Boil pineapple juice the pour over Knox gelatin, stir to dissolve. When mixture cools a bit add both rums. Pour into Solo Jello Shot Cups and cool to room temp. Drizzle about 1/2t of Coco Lopez on top then cool in the fridge for 4 hours.

These were great, just dont go overboard with the Coco Lopez!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Thanks. Those should come in handy for the Labor Day events. Booze and Jello together make me realize there really is a God.

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

These would definitely enhance your Labor Day weekend :)

6:23 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

I think I'll stick with the orange jello from the previous post.

On the other hand, it's not like my wife'll let me make jello shots in my lifetime, so it's really a moot point...

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Michael, I see we are going to have to make an emergency Jello shot delivery while I'm in Israel :)

8:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home