Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Live


Sofa, To Dining



Living, To Patio



3rd Floor, To Living



4th Floor, To Living



Wine Glass Cabinet



Wine Tasting Station



Entry To Living


Whew, so there is the living room and patio. There will be a few more paintings after I finish Jerusalem, otherwise its the way I want it!

Interesting development: I found out this morning that all three of my cousins in Israel are expecting. In January 09 my aunt and uncle will be doubling their stash of grandkids. Live, live, live. מזל טוב‎!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

Beautiful place.
Motzeltov! on the expanding family! (I hope I spelled that correctly)

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Suzy. Close enough on the spelling, I'm sure they will understand the sentiment!

6:04 AM

 
Blogger JC said...

Man, it's going to be expensive to be 'uncle' real soon....

You home looks like quite the showplace, i bet you had fun doing all that decorating

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks JC, yes, it was fun. The painting is even more fun!

You are correct, with 7 little people (all under 4 I believe) its going to an expensive venture to be uncle or grandparent! Luckily I am merely a 2nd cousin, maybe expectations are different :)

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home