Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

¿WTF?

For those of you offended by language, exit now, I'm about to unload a ton of foul language. If you want to know why, read this.

Idiot Of The Year Article

Oh, allow me to retort.

Dear Mr.Phelps,

You have so got to be kidding me with this heaping pile of shit.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't keep up with current events, but I think I would have heard something about our military going on record as pro-gay. Seriously, where are the recruiting stations on Cedar Springs, did I miss those? C'mon, I'm dying of curiosity. Please tell me who's ass you're pulling this idea out of because it can't be your own ass, your head is too far up your own ass for an idea to co-exist, even a baseless, stupid fuck idea like this one.

Fine, you hate gays, whatever. Anyone with the sense to dress themselves in the morning is going to see you for what you are, rendering you yet another hot-air blowing, religious zealot with no credibility. Please, my 7 year old neice could see through your transparent shield of G-d, which you use to deflect your own ignorance and fear. In the future, I would appreciate it if you didn't drag my G-d into your putrid agenda, thanks. Stupid motherfucker.

But that isn't what pisses me off, your brand of dysfunction will self-implode like the others before you. Here's what really does it, you decided to disrespect the soldiers (oh, and their families too) who died in this clusterfuck of a war. I was not a proponent of this war, nonetheless I will absolutely show some common human respect for those that fought and died in it.

Hello, these people died doing what they thought was best to protect your inbred, hate-wielding ass and now you're going to shit all over them? Nice. I feel sorry for you and your inane 'congregation'. I feel sorry for Topeka, Kansas for having their name dragged through the mud on your behalf. I feel sorry for the US for having to tolerate yet another Jim Jones wannabe cult-leader, collecting the weak and feeble into yet another frenzied, psychotic nightmare.

I'm embarassed to call you an American.

Actually, I'm embarassed to call you human.

Hugz and kissies from Texas

PS: I hear Wal Mart is having a special on heat-resistant undies, better stock up buddy, you're going to need them.

13 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

what's really twisted is that membership increased after CNN reported on this group. Gross.

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Well put.

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Adam, that is sick. What kind of sicko joins a group that hates blacks, jews, gays AND America? At least they can all be easily identified now.

6:55 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Gregor!

7:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Jamie, your thoughts are really good - lanuguage is somthing I will have to think about.
What I read was that there was an increase in the Partiot Guard Riders; Vetrans who rode bikes to protect the families from these religious NUTS!! I just hope that there are not others who want to join this so-called religion of hatred.
Phyllis

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

I bet it felt great to get that all out.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger ryan charisma said...

I concur.

My only issue is that NOW the government wants to ban demonstrations at funerals? Rev. Phelps has been demonstrating at gay funerals for years and years. We all saw his spew at Matt Shepard's funeral. But since this affecting non-gay families he has to be stopped? It kind of makes me feel .... well second class.

1:01 PM

 
Blogger ryan charisma said...

I concur.

My only issue is that NOW the government wants to ban demonstrations at funerals? Rev. Phelps has been demonstrating at gay funerals for years and years. We all saw his spew at Matt Shepard's funeral. But since this affecting non-gay families he has to be stopped? It kind of makes me feel .... well second class.

1:02 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Phyliss,

You make an excellent point. The Patriot Guard Riders are the good spin on an otherwise ugly situation.

Since you are like family, I will claim temporary Terrets to wash away my choice of words :)

1:38 PM

 
Blogger The Persian said...

Seriously...I want to know where he gets that our country is Gay-freindly.

1:38 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

LOL, yes Rose, I feel much better now :)

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Ryan - Good point, non-gay and military, it does connote a pecking order.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Exactly Jim, his mind just scares me.

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home