Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Mistress Bad Ass

HEU Tara graduated with her MBA, hence she is now known as Mistress Bad Ass. I was privileged enough to be invited to the bad-ass celebration. It was a little too much fun. HEU Tara's mixologist friend from Miami had made some Pom Martinis with vodka that had been soaking in mangoes and strawberries. I had 3 just to make sure they weren't tainted (really sure).




Announcing HEU Tara, MBA


Of course no celebration is complete without a pink flamingo. Bad-ass puppy supervises as bad-ass mom finds the perfect outdoor chair to display the decor.



Yay flamingos!


What I thought would be an early evening turned into a late one. This is a recurring theme with Tara parties, she has fun friends and despite being a work-hard girl, she has no problem flipping over to the wild side.

I should post the picture of her sleeping with the pink flamingo, but I won't :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh geez...this is ugly. I think I was well past three martinis at that point. But, no fear, we were disco dancing by 4a.

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Its not ugly, you look great!

Now the shot with you sleeping with the inflatible flamingo ... well :)

6:04 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

I should post the picture of her sleeping with the pink flamingo, but I won't

And I'm sure she'll be very happy about that.

I burned my party pictures long ago...

3:56 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Michael,

She is!
I'm with you there, I destroyed mine too.

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Exactly Gavin :)

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home