Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor Day

It was quiet but good. I didnt want to do too much since I have several trips in the next week: Austin, Atlanta and DC. Of course the DC trip is the main event, my DC mom is getting married. After those trips the parentals come to visit.

Some friends from Houston were in town Saturday, so I ran them around the downtown area and met them in Oaklawn for dinner.

I went with photographer to have the Israel photos framed. Framer works with photographer often so he passed on his discount to me, yay! The finished pieces should be done next week.

I located big camera this morning so I will take some shots of my place tonight.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Family weddings and Israel photos; what could possibly be bad about that?

(Well, you don't have to answer about the wedding!)

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Nothing at all Michael. I think the wedding will be fun too, its in Washington DC :)

7:04 AM

 
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Just a heads up.
Look who has resurfaced:
http://sangroncito.wordpress.com/

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Yes Gavin, I saw a comment from him on my blog!

6:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your trip(s). I'm planning a spring trip to DC, haven't been there since I was a kid.

Looking forward to your pics!

6:59 AM

 
Blogger john said...

Can't wait to see the pics you take of your place.

10:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy travels in September!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger carl r said...

Howdy Jim.
Can't wait to see the pics; I've never been to Dallas, and an insider's view sounds cool.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Jason, DC was great! Pictures coming soon (as soon as I get upacked from these 3 trips :))

6:18 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Coming soon, John!

6:24 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Sangroncito!

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

I'll try to capture the essentials, Carl :)

6:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jim, I would love to see your photo collection. Is it in a public page? If otherwise, then I'm not gonna bother you.

Cheerios,

Georgia of L.A.

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Geogia, the photos I purchased you can see at sacredpause.com, I will be taking my own Israel photos next month which I will post here.

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home