Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Shut Up, I Know

Yeah, I know I've been slacking in the blog dept, consider it a new trend for 2006 :) One of the things I'm doing this year is spending less time on the internet: blogging, chatting and the purely evil activity, shopping.

Hello, my name is Jim and I have an Ebay problem.

HI JIM!

Anyway, lots going on. School starts tomorrow, new projects, new resolutions, new boys.

I'll catch up soon :)

5 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

Can we be in the same ebay recovery group?

12:08 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

HI SUZY!

You betcha, maybe we'll get a group discount :)

8:42 AM

 
Blogger The Persian said...

Ebay can hook you in sooo bad. I only go there now when I need that rare item you can't find ANYWHERE else. Ive learned from my mistakes.

:)

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

LOL, thats right Brian. I have murdeous 15 hour days MWF but have really easy T Th, should make for an interesting 4 months.

10:02 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

I know Jim, it really does. I usually start off with something I need that I can get less expensively on Ebay (like Claritin) then with the "savings" I go buy something else. Oh crap, I think I'm turning into my mom! LOL

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home