Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Downtown

Sorry for the lack of blog, I still have spotty internet access and that is only when I can hijack an unsecured wireless :)

I am moving into my loft dowtown tomorrow, exciting! I see all new furniture coming :)

New job is very exciting. We moved into our space over the weekend which is built into an old airplane hanger. Now I live and work in converted loft space. We will be hiring 2 C# developers so if you know anyone ...

I should have my own internet access on Friday so I promise to post more.

Namaste.

10 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Yeah! I'm glad that all is working out for you. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

9:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting. I too once worked in a converted airline hanger in Scottsdale. Except, I don't get to walk around in the cool clothes, sunglasses, and slow-motion CSI-style like you ;)

Have fun bud!

6:00 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Steve, you will!

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

LOL, Jason, I have been praticing my CSI slow mo walk too :)

10:42 AM

 
Blogger M said...

Hey Jim - hope all is well - hope you are getting settled in :-)

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Matt, slowly but getting there! :)

6:23 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

Are we gonna have to start callin' you Agent J now?
Too bad you didn't land in Austin, I could have taken you to my naked yoga class...I'm sure Dallas has lots of fun stuff, plus you are really putting down roots there

10:33 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

I hope your move went well.
Good luck to you.

4:03 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

You can call me that JC :) I liked downtown Dallas, it is like being in another city entirely, which is what I wanted !

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Michael, it was challenging to move downtown with all the street closures, tight spaces and small service elevators ... BUT, it is done :)

7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home