Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Communication Down

Sorry, I really meant to keep posting house pics but my phone and internet took a dive last week and were just restored tonight. No worries, the bedroom pics are coming soon.

Work is going well, I really like the company and the people. I've been driving in the whole 3 minutes, only because I've been doing a lot of lunch time shopping and all of that is further away.

I love Houston; its almost like I never left. I miss my friends in Dallas but I dont miss the city at all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Damn it! I was going to hit you up for some food suggestions. I just got asked to be in a cooking show on TV and my fear is that I only have three complete meals that I feel comfortable sharing with the world.

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Fun, go with something you know! I havent actually cooked anything since I moved but I will get back into that this weekend.

6:32 AM

 
Blogger ryan charisma said...

I'm glad you're settled and with job.

I loved living in Houston too. The people are good people. It's Texas in general that frightens me.

kisses!

6:42 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Ryan. I think I'm immune to Texas. I mean I survived Manhattan in the 80's so I'm primed for anything :)

6:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home