Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sleep

Continuing on with new place. This is the bedroom; its on the 4th floor with the bathroom/closet area. No internal walls makes it interesting. There is a half wall at the foot of the bed, I guess to keep me from plummeting two stories into the living room.



Zie Bed


The "wall" bedhind the bed is actually the backside of the closet; there's 2 ft of pass-thru space on top.



Entry to bedroom


Long narrow hallways abound; so do odd shaped windows.



View from bed


The front of the unit is all glass - no window coverings. The house next door is one of those 6000 sq ft monsters that was built in the 40's. There are probably a dozen or so people living there and I'm going to guess they are mostly medical students. Its odd to live in such extreme light but not necessarily bad. I'm not one to sleep in, thankfully.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger suzy said...

A beautiful space!

12:33 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Its shaping up to be Suzy!

6:09 AM

 
Blogger Jason said...

Wow. I want to live there. Your bed is awesome. A Gay Paradise.
You're quite the decorator!

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Jason! I had ALOT of help from people who know way more than I do :)

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home