Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ex's In Dust Bunnies

Im getting ready for a huge garage sale the weekend after July 4th. I have been attacking a room or closet a night for weeks, gathering up the old stuff to haul out to Lakewood.

Last night I finally mustered up the courage to start dragging stuff out from underneath the bed. Yikes, you never know what kind of crap you've shoved up underneath your bed. Hmmm, old Scrabble game, keep, I have neices and they like to play. Hmmm, riding crop? Oh yeah, that was a gag gift from years ago, keep, I'll regift sometime. Hmmm, a Herseys kiss? Yeck, how long has that been there? I should probably be wearing gloves. Hmmm, a big plastic box with no cover. Nice dust bunnies! I Dustbuster the bunnies away and viola, its the box of ex pictures! Wow, I should probably look at these from time to time then I wouldnt date the same people twice because I forgot about the first time! (oh, and this is totally true and the subject of some post some other time :)

Exs are probably reading so I will be kind ( kind for me that is :)

Look here's Ex-1, a picture at a party in Ft. Worth, that was a fun party and what a freaking incredible house! Ex-1 got promoted and moved to Houston. "You should come with me". LOL, right, I left Houston for a reason. Good luck and don't forget to write. I'm oversimplifying, of course, but Ex-1 was too young anyway.

And here is Ex-2, typical melacholy pose; pouty and moody. Another, here we are in OKC at ex-2's parents house, I'm the happy one with the chicken leg.

And here is Ex-3 and I in Santa Fe. Ex-3 had never been to Santa Fe so it was a good trip for the both of us. Here's another of Ex-3 at my sister's place when they lived inMadison. Here's another of Ex-3. Wow, how many Ex-3 pictures were there? Pictures, keep, but these frames are so going to Lakewood!

Ex-4, yak. Ex-4 was just a collosal mistake that wound up moving to NYC. I ran into Ex-4 on the street in NYC. We both doubletook each other and we both kept walking. It was a total NYC moment. LOL

Oh lord, Ex-5, from the Houston chapter. I remember towards the end getting a call from Ex-5 "I'm the reincarnation of Jesus, I have all the signs." Oh yeah, I think we are done now you whack job. You can understand why I don't keep in touch LOL.


OMG, Ex-infinity. This has to be circa 1989, look at my cool haircut, I look like Duran Duran. How funny, I cant even place a name to ex-infinity's face.

OK, enough of memory lane I have to focus on getting rid of stuff.

Keep in mind when I say Ex, I just mean someone I dated and for some reason it just didn't work out. There is only one real Ex for me and that, frankly, was quite enough :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brettcajun said...

This was very funny. Your Ex's are spread out aren't they? I like your blog.

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home