Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hes baaaack.

I was pulled by El Al security. Both coming and going.
El Al lost my outbound luggage.
El Al was late on the return flight to JFK - I made it to Dallas, my luggage didnt.
I got food poisoning at a Russian cafeteria in the Dead Sea.
I got a nasty head cold.
One of my traveling mates got into daily alpha-dog fights with my cousin.

Still, my trip to Israel was by far my favorite trip overseas!

Once I get my photos together I will spend some time blogging the journey.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back and enjoyed yourself, despite a few rumblings. Looking forward to our tour guide telling us more :)

5:56 PM

 
Blogger suzy said...

Welcome Home. Sounds like it was eventful. Sorry about the food posioning. ICK! Can't wait to hear all about it.

10:01 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Jason, thanks! Much more this week, promise!

6:00 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Suzy, no worries, I just got it all out and went on with my day! :)

6:01 AM

 
Blogger JC said...

Shabat shalom - welcome home!

12:55 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks JC!

5:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home