Food, drink, film and other random thoughts from The Lone Star State.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekend

Apparently I am back to writing with a significant lag.

The work thing is busy this week; the principal is out for a bit and I am his backup.

I had a $1500 "tune up" on my car; good thing I dont have a car payment!

HEU Tara and the parentals were in weekend past, a good time was had by all. We ate at Cafe Annie, which was good 15 years ago and now its better. I drug them all to Pasha, which was surprisingly bad; dry meat and slow service, I'm hoping it was a glitch. We made it to the Museum of Fine Arts; still impressed with how easily I can get lost in the layers of exhibits that are below ground level. HEU Tara and I explored the world of $100+ bottle of Brunello, needless to say we did not make it off the sofa much that night :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Ouch. $1500 tune up??
I guess Ferrari's are expensive to maintain ;)

Here I thought $250 was bad for my little green bean...

Hope you're doing well!

10:18 AM

 
Blogger suzy said...

Sounds like you have been having fun. I am sorry that Pasha was a dissapointment. I hope it was just a glitch

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Ah Jason, that is one of the joys of German car ownership - the COST! lol

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Suzy, I hope so too and yes, it was a great weekend!

11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home